1. According to the company's annual department plan, decompose and formulate the department's annual, quarterly, and monthly operational strategy plans, and be responsible for the development strategy implementation;
2. Responsible for the company's operation and management, coordinate the cooperation between various departments of the company, formulate project development goals, marketing plans and promotion strategies according to the project situation, and supervise the implementation;
3. Responsible for the brand building of the project and the formulation of technical solutions and implementation plans in various business cooperation;
5. Develop phase objectives, key KPIs, and analyze operational data, control promotion costs, and commit to maximizing ROI, and propose rationalization recommendations based on operational analysis reports;
6. Responsible for the planning and construction of the operational team's talent echelon, rationally set the department's organizational structure and positions, optimize business processes, and improve departmental work efficiency.
7. Responsible for training relevant personnel to guide relevant personnel to improve their skills in company operations, so as to better achieve their goals;
8. Encourage the development and implementation of incentive policies to lead the growth of the entire team;